Hello Millar Family!

I set up a Millar Family Favorite Recipes Blog, so that if we are looking for a recipe that one of our family members makes we can find it here! I thought it would be a good way to keep them all together, and have easy access to them. I know I'm always miss placing the recipes I write down, so for me this will be helpful, and I won't have to bother you all every time I need the recipe AGAIN. Also when we have our get togethers and some one says, "oh that is so good, can I get the recipe?", we can just put it on here and its there for all of us to access! Or if you come accross a recipe that is just to good not to post, put it on :) I hope you all will contribute to it. With so much distance between us, our food blog will make it easy to share recipes with each other.
* There is a request column on the side so any one wanting to request a recipe from someone just type whom your request is for, what the request is, and who the request is from.
*Also be sure to give credit to who the recipe is from, and then at the end of the recipe put your name so we know who put it on here:)

~Andrea

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Southwestern Deviled Eggs

Recipe From: Paula Deen 8-10 - Hard Boiled Eggs 1/3 C - Mayo 3 Tbl - Shredded Cheese (what ever you like) 2 Tbl - Salsa 2 Tbl - Sour Cream 1 Tbl - Green Onion (chopped) 1 tsp - Ground Cumin Garlic Salt and Pepper (to taste) - Cut eggs long wase in half, and place yolks in a bowl. Save whites! - Mash yolk with a fork - Add all ingredients (other than reserved whites) to smashed yolk and mix. - Put mixture in zip lock bag. - Cut a little piece of the end of the bag. - Squeeze mixture into holes of the the whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment